Turquoise Morning Press
(Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted Book Club print book prices.)
- What was unique about setting the book in Boston and how did it enhance or take away from the story?
- What specific themes did Renee Vincent emphasize throughout the novel? What do you think she is trying to get across to the reader?
- Do the characters, Chloe and Grayson, seem real and believable? Can you relate to their predicaments? To what extent do they remind you of yourself or someone you know?
- How do characters change or evolve throughout the course of the story? What events trigger such changes?
- When Grayson turned his back on Chloe, could you sympathize with his emotions? Or did his actions give you cause to frown upon him?
- Did certain parts of the book make you uncomfortable? If so, why did you feel that way? Did this lead to a new understanding or awareness of some aspect of your life you might not have thought about before?
- Was there a character in the book that you wished you knew more about? Why did that character appeal so much to you?
- If you had the opportunity to rewrite the ending, what would you do differently?
Emerald Isle Trilogy discussion questions coming soon...