Reviews are so important to authors. They not only give credibility to an author’s work, they also help other readers find quality books worth reading. And that's where you come in.
What will a street team member have to do?
I don't have a lot of rules, and I don't expect much. Every little bit helps, and the more you help me spread the word about my books, the more free stuff I'm liable to give you as a token of my appreciation. And who doesn't like free stuff?
Things a street team member can do:
- Tell everyone you read a great book on Facebook (and feel free to tag me on your post and add my website URL to it as well)
- Like, comment, and share MY Facebook and/or Instagram posts (the more you interact with me, the more people will see it)
- Word of mouth recommendations to your friends or family members who read romance
- Offer to donate some of my books to your local library (books I will gladly sign and send to you to do so)
- And last but not least is to post an honest review(s) of my book(s)
What a street team member can expect from Renee Vincent:
Again, I don't require much, but the more you read and review, the more I'm willing to send you free stuff. I will occasionally give out FREE ARCs (Advanced Review Copies) to those who continually post a review. Sometimes, I also send out free swag, birthday gifts, and surprise treats to those on my street team.
Is there a limited number of spaces available?
Yes, there is, but if you apply and the group is full, I will add your name to the waiting list, next in line. When someone opts out, I'll get in touch with you to let you know you've been added.
How to join:
Just fill out the form below. It's that easy!